Friday 12 December 2014

Bertie's Printed Christmas Cards




Bertie, my seven year old son, is autistic.  He finds holding a pen a bit tricky, so he loved printing lots and lots of copies quickly!

Bertie's printing equipment.
Bertie drew a picture of a Christmas tree on a piece of paper and I traced over it onto the polystyrene disc that came with a pizza.  Once the image was scored into the polystyrene Bertie used a roller to coat the 'plate' with red acrylic paint.  

Each print came out slightly different, but all of them have made lovely Christmas cards for his family and friends!
'Christmas Tree with Present' by Bertie, aged 7



2 comments:

  1. I'm delighted that you stopped by and left a comment so I knew that you had come for a Christmas cup of tea with me. :) Thank you. The cards made from you son's art are just precious and perfect. Happy Winter Solstice and Merry Christmas too.

    ReplyDelete